Nominated for the Baby Innovation Awards 2018!
Bambyo is a brand that created a beautiful organic baby line of diapers, wet wipes and care products.
Since May 2017 we have included their products in our collection. The great emphasis on sustainability
makes this brand absolutely unique. For instance, all products are biodegradable, up to 100%.
It is the quality you are used to, but environmentally friendly.
Watch this video introduction and read everything about bamboo and the baby line below.
Or do you prefer to read in Dutch?
Bamboo is a key material for Bambyo. It is one of most environmentally friendly materials.
Did you know that Bamboo…
- only needs sunlight and rainwater to grow, irrigation is not necessary
- is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers
- does not have to be replanted; New shoots emerge from the root system.
- is one of the fastest growing plants in the world.
- absorbs more carbon dioxide and produces 30-35% more oxygen than trees
- develops solid roots and after the harvest the root system remains intact so that there is no
danger of soil erosion
- works antibacterial and fungicidal.
Bambyo diapers are available in 5 sizes (suitable for toddlers up to 20 kilograms). The diapers have an
excellent absorption through the immediately absorbing ADL layer.
The T-Shape design and surrounding elastic waistband create a perfect fit. The 3 mm thin core therefore
perfectly matches the delicate and sensitive baby skin.
In addition, the diapers are equipped with gold double arches (excluding patent) for the crotch and legs.
These double arches are carefully tailored and ensure that there is no transverse pressure on the legs
as soon as the baby poops or pees. This way the diaper prevents the development of bow legs.
The special Aloë Vera layer provides the skin of the child and gives irritation and unpleasant odors.
- Made of 100% bamboo fibers
- Bamboo has a natural antibacterial and antifungal effect
- Super Absorbing Polymer (SAP)
- Ecologically responsible and made of environmentally friendly materials
- FSC sustainable forests
- 70% biodegradable
- No chemicals
- Produced according to the closed-loop system
- Internationale certified: OEKO-Tex 100 class 1 and NCS
Bambyo baby wipes are suitable for the whole baby skin: the face, the hands and the buttocks. The baby wipes
are made of bamboo fibers and contain Aloe Vera, vitamin E and honeysuckle. The nurturing effect of these fabrics
protects the baby’s skin against diaper rash and keeps it wonderfully soft.
The baby wipes are produced completely environmentally friendly and are 100% biodegradable.
- Resealable opening for optimal shelf life
- pH neutral
- Free from alcohol, parabens, chlorine and chemicals
- Internationally certified OEKO-Tex product
- Each pack contains 80 wipes
Bambyo has three care products: diaper cream, wash gel and body milk. Lovely soft and recognizable fragrance.
The special fragrance formula demonstrably stimulates the close bond between parent and child.
The care products are purely organic and naturally developed for sensitive baby skin. The effect of natural ingredients
improves the balance in the body.
A part of all profits is donated to a charity that researches fertility problems and kids
with congenital malformations. This makes Bambyo one of the most social and responsible brands on the
market. Caring and supporting the environment and human health.